Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Countdown to Christmas: 50 Days Sean Bean as Santa Claus? Well, at least we know he won't get killed off...or will he?



Sorry folks, it's not a new major motion picture...it's just a meme. But I'd be glad to take a meeting with a film exec and discuss my ideas.

Sean Bean has played some iconic characters like Zeus (Percy Jackson), Boromir (Lord of the Rings), Caesar (Is this the Shakespeare version? I haven't seen it yet), and of course, Mellors "Aye, I Luve Ya" in Lady Chatterly's Lover.

So, why not cast him as Santa Claus, St. Nicholas, or Father Christmas?

Although I don't really see Sean Bean as the Kris Kringle type, he could definitely portray one of the more nobler gift givers.

But how does one go from John Ryder (The Hitcher) to Belsnickle? Hmmmm

Anyway...

During my countdown to Christmas, I will be making "Ned" evolve into a more festive character...one who will surely keep his head about him during the holiday season.

Steph McCrombie, Photographer
HOLIDAY POINTER:

Follow Gus (and Travis) on Instagram @ifitwags



No comments:

Post a Comment