Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Shameless Self-Promoting and Website Building 101!

I guess one of the worst things you can do as a blogger is to double dip on your own post!

https://g2taylor.wordpress.com/2015/01/15/working-on-my-website/

But this one was a dual topic post anyway, having to do with book promotion AND being my creative self!


Between this blog, my two other blogs (The Delete Key, 365 Days of Santa Claus). Goodreads, two websites (g2taylor.com and the one I keep for Grave Expectations, my local chapter of Sister's in Crime), and now, my new about.me/g2taylor page, not to mention YouTubePinterestEtsyeBay, AND Amazon's Author Page plus the numerous other sites like MARSocial that want to know a bit about you like Google, Facebook (The Kitchen Dance, Geri G. Taylor Artist, Author, Actress and then my personal page which is also public!) I keep pretty busy with all of this shameless self-promoting.

We authors call it building a "platform" and it literally takes up more time that actually writing a novel!

Go figure!

No comments:

Post a Comment